Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Wiremu Whispering Day


Whispering Day



Hi my names henry. Mum can I go for a walk around the paddocks ok take your glum boots. yuck Its muddy wow look at those pens I can see a thing next to the house that were the sheep go into and turn in to meat. Man look at those sheeps they are cute but they aren't going to look that cute when they turn into meat but lucky we get to eat so we can get brainy ‘’mum called out something come back henry’’ ‘’ ok mum’’ back I went.
I went back but and there were no more sheep thats funny they were just here. Henry thought I think something is going on around here hey those things next to the shed was gone might of been some sheep thats gone. So I went in and there was nothing suddenly I saw one sheep that was hiding in the corner and another one so there are sheep there. Gros look at that I’m standing on some slimy hay yuck so I went back outside and that thing next to the shed was there I knew something was going on. But there was no one there this is terrifying It’s busing me around.
Suddenly I heard a whisper I think It was a man saying I’m just go a little bit closer he’s saying lets take some sheep and take them. Oh no but we need it I know I’m going to make up a plan
so i ran back home and said to mum some people in the shed are going to take the sheep. Mum what are we going to do go tell the men that it is awes. Henry ran back to the shed and said to the men leave it alone It’s awes ok little boy. I heard you whispering the men were laughing were your dads friends oh I did not know It’s ok. So I went back home and had a rest.
Finally dads back home he can help me now. Dad said to henry I brought you something what is it A two wheeler motorbike thanks dad. Wow I’m a lucky kid alright you are said henry’s dad. Henry asked his dad can I ride my bike around the paddocks yes son you can yes I’m going to try it out. All the stuff has been done I can do what I won’t now so thats my day finished I’m going to sleep now by.

No comments:

Post a Comment