Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Wiremu The Whisper I Heard


One day on spring I was walking around a forest.
I saw lots of bugs and I wanted to see If I can see anything I wanted but there was lots of leaves around the grass so I could not see.
I went back home and grabbed a shovel and I looked through the pile of leaves I was looking all day I went home again and grabbed my bag pack with my touch to see If I can see a hole. So I kept on looking suddenly I saw this hole and I nearly fell through there I turned on my touch and looked inside there I saw a house in a hole thats not right. I went through the hole and It was not that deep I went Inside I was so crook my touch Is out of battery I can not get back up ‘’ Mum mum someone help me’’ But no one heard me lucky there was a pack of lunch to eat. It tastes like mud so I threw It away so I went Inside the house I saw that the door was open so I went In ‘’ Hello anyone here’’ So I went In I saw some sandwiches. Benny went back outside In case someone comes. I heard a whisper ‘’ By father I am going back home’’ Ben said oh no I’ve got to hide so I went to hide in one of the bushed the man walked past lucky he did not see me suddenly he came to check the bushes and see If there Is anyone In there. Ha Is that you benny Its jenny mum finally I was lost I could not climb out of the hole I thought It was a man but It was you can you get me out. Yes so we went back home and gave benny a shower and safely the went and piled up all the hole with leaves and they lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment