Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Brooks Big Day


Brooks Big Day!!!

It was a  Spring day in October. Brook was eating grass and it was so hot. Brook was glad that Winter was over when she had to rely on her warm winter wool.

Brook was so mad because those sheep dogs were annoying her.
She hated the sheep dogs because they kept on barking at her.

‘’AAAAA’’! screamed Brook. “Those dogs are chasing me how am I going to get out of this.” “Ahh not again stop biting me” yelled Brook. “Oh there giving  me yucky medicine like from last year, I hate that. Someone help me.”

“Oh no I think I am going to die”said Brook. “What's going on the dogs are still barking and I can see lots of wool coming off sheep.” Brook said “I think I remember this from last year. I’m filled with fear I don’t want to get shearn, my life’s going to be doomed.”Brook then thought “Wait a minute I think we done this last year. I don’t care there's no worries I can handle it.”


I’m nearly up I just want to get it over with. It is going to be terrifying getting shearn. But I can handle that Its just going to take a second
but If It takes more than a second like 3 mintes It would be more scary.




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sup Wiremu its me joshua I am your neighbor and I liked the story that you have just written right here. What I like about you story is when you put a picture of brooks big day. Maybe next tie you could put more paragraph and put more words what had happened in this story. HAHAHA great work Wiremu:)

Post a Comment