Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

The Accident


On one sunny day This boy named ben. He was a farmer he went to go check the calves to see if they were alright After that He went to see his friend. Ben was just hanging out with him he was board.



Ben was playing around on his Four Wheeler. Ben was showing off suddenly he saw big muddy patches he slowed down. He asked his friend if he wanted a turn but he said no thank you so ben just keep on riding it.




Ben’s friend shouted out slow down you're going to fast. Bump!!! He fell of his motor bike After that ben’s friend rang the ambulance. Ben’s friend told him the ambulance is going to arrive soon Ben was saying to his friend can you lift this up. Ouch my leg hurts here is the ambulance.



Ben’s mum dad was arriving at the hospital. Ben’s mum said what happened I was riding my four wheeler but then I did not see no bumps so I was going fast. My friend rang the ambulance then they took me.
Hey doctor is my leg broken yes ben said to his mum will I be checking the baby calves still. I don’t know yet maybe when your leg is better. So then It was all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment