Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Atheltics Day


On Thursday morning we had athletics. My first activity was triple jump It was hard I couldn't jump that high we had to hop anthor hop and jump and I came last. My friend hala came first he was pretty good. It looks like It’s easy but It Isn't I was coming first but then another person bet me.

Shot put was next there was a helper he told us instructions about how you throw a shot put. When he’d had finished telling us some people went to Miss Taukrie and I went with Ryan I was first It was heavy and I could not hold It so Ryan helped me and I throwed It rong. So every one said nice try less you have another go. I came 3rd It was my first time so we heard the horn go we said by to Ryan so we went.


High jump Is cool It was teachers for high jump It was miss king and miss qures. After they told us the instructions they split  us into groups I was in the right group and It was easy we only had two chances. I missed my second jump because I tried to do scissors and I hurt my toe so I kept on going so I was in the top 3 and It was hard and I came 2nd. Then we were finished.





No comments:

Post a Comment