Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Athletics Day

Yes Friday that was the best day of this hole term it was Athletics. As we got outside I at the courts I saw all of the obstacles I wanted to do High jump because that is my favorite thing. My house colour is Te Aurere. Mr Burt came out to the court and said the karakia before we all went to do our Athletics I put on heaps of sunscreen it looked like I turned white. The first obstacle we done was Dicus the teachers that were doing it was Mr somervell and Miss Tito. There were two parts of them were just having


fun doing throws or you want to do the real one to go to the International competition. I just done the fun throws because it is very hard and I don’t got a good hand even no it is pretty long. When I threw it went really high but out of the circle. Then we heard Mr Burt turnt on his cyrin and thin we changed to a different obstacle the next one was Javelin It was very cool I tried to throw it and I hit it with my head and then it was my friend’s turn and he done the same too.


My favourite obstacle was high jump. When I first jumped and didn’t make and then I had another turn and made it I was so excited because it was my first time doing scissors. We kept going until we had to move on to 100M sprints I was so scared but lucky I was running with the people that were my weight and when Mr Burt clapped I sprinted my hardest and I think I came 4th. Then It was time for our last round I got a fright when Mr burst clapped again guess what I came 5th. I was happy with it and finally my fears have gone and it was the end of our athletics.


No comments:

Post a Comment