Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

What I've Learnt


 
  Here is an example of what we do.




This week in maths we were learning about ratios. A ratio is a comparison between 2 numbers, when I first try it out I needed a little bit of help but then I thought about it and it started to get a little bit easier. Everyone has learnt about it if you wanna have a go at figuring some of it out just go on to Mr Wiseman's maths page then go down to ratios. When we do it read the part where it says do this and that and it sort of tells you what to do.

Even this week I had to do reading and writing It is so hard.  We are learning about Nasty nits it is a bit yuck because it got heaps of things that are in your hair. But our Writing task is how to prevent yourself from getting sick and staying warm
 




No comments:

Post a Comment