Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Writing Explanation

It is important that we rest our bodies for a better day tomorrow and our minds will be concentrated.  When I go to sleep I think about what's gonna happen tomorrow but then I dream that If I do something wrong I go work by myself. I sleep because I wanna learn and move up a level for reading and writing which that could make my report better so my family will be happy for me. Why we have to sleep is because we don’t wake up late and yon everyday and make our teacher’s angry then we make them tired and they wanna go to sleep that's why its better to focus instead of being dumb.

The purpose is that we sleep and then wake up early to get to school. When you are older and you go to work your beaus will tell you when you get home have a rest to settle down you’re brain and then you will say OK beaus. I told my mum and dad that If you sleep you our getting brainier and your brain’s getting bigger. When  i get to school I tell my teacher I’m ready to learn and he will say l did you have a early night , I will say yes I did. Do you know why we sleep it’s because when you get to school your teacher will be finished talking and you forgot what she said that means your mind’s switched off.

When you sleep there’s no one around you so just set yourself off mode. When I go to sleep I pray for a better day tomorrow and that I’m not going to be naughty or that my minds not on. I wished that we could make everyone go to sleep at the same time so they don’t be late for anything that they have to do and everything will stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment