Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

My letter

Dear Gustav Guttenbeil
I feel sad that your father died when you were little. I am sorry that you had to go through a lot when you were a kid and it would of been really hard for you. When you were born in Tonga you must of loved playing with your friends and your family it must of been cool , but it must suck because they won’t let you go back to Tonga. Your part German and you should not be like that I hope you still have family your mum is part Irish I know that you  don’t know how to speak German yet but when you get older it will be better. They think it’s a big mistake but it’s not you should be able to go back to tonga because that’s where you belong with you and your old friends I know how you feel you are so lonely without you and your father and mum. Your uncle is part German  so you can go see him to make thing’s become more better for your life.


From John key

No comments:

Post a Comment