Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

In The Holidays

On Saturday in the holidays I went to the movies. As we were going up the stairs we saw lot of people in line but we had to deal with it. Finally it was time to get our ticket the see the movie. We had booked the movie that is called ‘’Transformers Age of Excursion.

All of my family we to go and watch it my mum, dad, brothers and I. It started at 3: 40 but we got there at 1:00 so we went to go for a little ride then we came back and it was time to go. As we were walking in there was lots of people.


I got to sit at the back by myself and it was cool. First it showed some ads then the movie was finished It was really cool at the start of the movie they had found optimums prime he was smashed up. So the guy was fixing him then he woke up and nearly killed him then the army came and they got away.

As it was nearly going to finish optimums started killing the bad people then they won. So the war had finished.
It was a fake story.

No comments:

Post a Comment