Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

The bush walk

Our little class went on a bushwalk to Omaru Creek to see the beach but then we had to walk back. I couldn't walk with energy cause I can’t stand the smell of the creek. It is so smelly because the water in the creek has become very polluted. While we were walking it smelt like a dead rat. The bad thing was I was dehydrated and our teacher was walking like he didn't need any water.

Running really fast I tripped over because my shoelaces became untied, and man was I embarrassed! Finally we made it to the pt england reserve and I boosted to the tap to have a loooooong drink. But I did not realize that Mr S was counting and there were people at the back saying, “HURRY UP’’. Walking back to school I finally had energy to run as there was no dead rat smell or duck poo. I am never going back to that part of the creek again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Wiremu,
My name is Kameron Strickland and I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama. I have enjoyed reading your blog. You have many great stories and those stories show how different and similar schools can be in different countries. I wish I knew how to blog when I was your age. This is my first year using a blog and I am 20 years old. This particular post was very interesting. You used great detail! Does your class have many outdoor activities similar to the bushwalk?
Sincerely,
Kameron Strickland

Wiremu D said...

Thank you for commenting me I will comment you soon by from wiremu.

Post a Comment